Who are we looking for?
As a digital director, you have a deep understanding and hands-on experience in all areas of digital marketing that are pivotal in ensuring client satisfaction, retention, and digital account growth. You find it easy to explain digital marketing concepts and strategies to clients and colleagues. You possess excellent cross-cultural communication and organization skills to manage client stakeholders and internal teams successfully. In Hong Kong and Shanghai.
We expect you to consult and grow all client’s digital projects while mentoring and developing junior team members. You will have the chance to work for different and challenging projects varying from E-commerce online businesses, fashion, F&B, sport brands, crypto, supplements, and many more.
- Lead the process of building, planning, and implementing digital strategies of the regional level across multiple industries.
- Oversee successful delivery of digital projects by our regional digital production teams, liaising with clients, local stakeholders, and agency partners if needed.
- Own performance monitoring and reporting of all key digital accounts in the team: work with junior and senior team members to set up KPIs and deliver monthly reports with insights and recommendations.
- Support Account Management team in preparing digital projects proposals and client presentations.
- Prepare integrated digital solutions and strategy pitches for our clients with the budget and clear timeline.
- Supervise the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and performance objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a proven project track record.
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital strategy planning, including SEO, SEM, social media (Western and Asian platforms), and media planning.
- Familiar with digital tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trends, SEMRush, Shapr, Statista, Cision, Infegy, Tagger, and similar.
- Strategic, data-driven, commercially-minded, and client-focused attitude.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and thrives in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Works well under pressure with excellent time management skills.
- Ambitious and responsible attitude towards the project delivery process.
What’s it like working for us?
- Opportunity to enhance your experience within APAC's renowned agency.
- Additional paid time off throughout the year.
- A 5-day working week with flexible working practices.
- Fun and creative group of multinational colleagues in Hong Kong and Shanghai offices.
- Comfortable office space with the outdoor terrace to take some fresh air.
Sounds like a perfect match?
If you think you are the one we are looking for, apply directly by emailing email@example.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, and relevant materials about your experience.